Pafos Regional Board of Tourism
The Pafos Regional Board of Tourism is the official body representing under one umbrella all sectors involved in the tourism industry at a regional level.
The Board consists of 13 members including the four Municipalities represented through the mayors of the region, the chairman of the Pafos Union of Pafos communities, the CTO (Cyprus Tourism Organisation) and representatives of all associations related to the travel industry chaired by the current chairman of the Pafos Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
• To develop and coordinate activities towards the implementation of the Pafos Regional Strategic Plan 2011-2015
• To promote the region of Pafos as a quality tourist destination
• To coordinate activities between the private and government sectors especially for problem solving related to the tourism industry
• To increase flights to and from Pafos airport
• To act as a coοrdinator for the implementation of tourist and other infrastructure projects towards the further development of the industry
PAFOS REGIONAL BOARD OF TOURISM
7, Athinon & Alexandrou Papagou Avenue, Tolmi Court 101 P.O. Box 60082, 8100 Pafos, Cyprus
Tel. +357 26818173 Fax. +357 26944602